A Two-Wheeled Journey from Alaska to Argentina to Fight Diabetes
On July 26, 2005, Brooks Allen & Gregg Bleakney embarked on a 19,500 mile bicycle journey from Prudhoe Bay (the most northern road accessible point in Alaska) to Tierra del Fuego, the southern most tip of Argentina. Their goal is to raise $50,001 to help fight Diabetes. You can donate today.
Thank you for your interest in helping Brooks and Gregg accomplish an important objective of their journey by making a contribution to the American Diabetes Association. Day-to-day and gear costs for this expedition have been personally funded by Brooks, Gregg, and the Ribbon Of Road sponsors.

There are two ways to make a donation:

Donate To Ribbon Of Road!
(Checks Only)

Ribbon Of Road is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Corporation. This means that donors can claim a tax deduction for contributions to Ribbon Of Road. If you give directly to the Ribbon Of Road, 90% of the donation will be forwarded to the American Diabetes Association; the other 10% will help to cover expenses used to raise money for the charity, business forms, licenses, and the trip insurance policy.

Mail Checks to:
Attn: Ribbon Of Road
116 Jordan Avenue
San Francisco, California 94118

Donate Directly to the American Diabetes Association!
(Checks, MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, and Discover)

To help Brooks and Gregg raise money to fight diabetes during this expedition, The American Diabetes Association has created a safe and secure Ribbon Of Road donation page on their Web site. By following this link and donating via the co-sponsored Ribbon Of Road-ADA donation page, 100% of your contribution will go to the American Diabetes Association.